Your Gift to Young Audiences of Massachusetts
- Helps ensure that the next generation of MA students will experience dance, music, theater, visual and literary arts as part of their education.
- Enables us to reach more students in more MA communities
- Helps us attract and retain the region’s best performing and teaching artists as we expand our offerings to represent an even greater variety of traditional and contemporary art forms from cultures around the world.
- Keeps our Extended Access and Healing Arts For Kids programming free for at risk students in underserved school districts, homeless students attending urban pre-schools and disabled and chronically ill students in hospitals and other special needs sites.
There are many ways to donate to Young Audiences:
Online: click the heart icon to donate securely by credit card
By Mail: send a cheque payable to Young Audiences of Massachusetts, Inc. to:
Young Audiences of Massachusetts
89 South Street, Suite 603, Boston, MA 02111
Your investment of:
$ 50 equips a classroom of homeless preschool with simple percussion instruments
$125 provides a hands-on workshop in African Dance or Latin Drumming to 25 at-risk students
$500 provides four art making sessions for physically or emotionally challenged students
$1200 provides a jaw dropping assembly program for students rarely exposed to the performing arts
$2500 provides an in-depth artist-in-residence program that builds community through the arts
Transfer a gift of stock
Transferring appreciated stock from your account to Young Audiences can reduce your capital gains tax. Contact our Finance Manager, Billy Perry, at 617-629-9262 ex. 302 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Have your company match your gift
Many companies provide matching support for charitable gifts made by their employees. Check with your Human Resources Office to see if your company has a program and what the process is. This is an easy way to maximize the impact of your gift, often times doubling your support.
Donate an item on our Wish List:
- MacBook Pro laptop
- Adobe Suite Subscription
- Professional photography services
- Professional Videography services
- Grocery gift card to purchase food for special events (such as family engagement events at homeless shelters for our Expanding Horizons Through Music program)
- Gas gift cards to cover travel fees to events and conferences
- Airplane mile gift cards to cover attendance at national arts learning conferences
To donate, contact Marketing and Development Manager, Jason Rabin at email@example.com.
Already a donor?
Join us for a program visit to see what your support has made possible and what our plans are for the future.
To schedule a visit, email Program Coordinator, Melissa Bergstom at firstname.lastname@example.org.