YAMA’s staff is prepared to assist you with the selection of the most appropriate artists and programs to meet your school’s specific curricular needs. Start your planning process early as YAMA programs are subject to each artist’s availability.
Questions? Contact Melissa Bergstrom at email@example.com or 617-629-9262 ex. 303
Tips for Date Selection
- Choose a preferred date and, if possible, as many back-up dates as you can.
- Make sure the dates you’ve selected don’t conflict with vacation days, testing days, field trips or early release days.
- Check with teachers about their curriculum focus during your chosen date range.
Once you have made your selections, please prepare the following information for each program you would like to schedule:
- Your name
- Your school or institution
- Your email address and phone number
- Ensemble name and program title
- Desired dates and times
- Number of performances or workshops
- Number of students in each audience (please consult audience limits) or workshop
- Grade level of each audience or workshop
To request a program, click the Scheduling Request button, found here and on each artist page and fill out the request form.
The information you submit will be sent to our Program Coordinator, who will follow-up with you as soon as possible, and to the artist(s) requested so they can let our Program Coordinator know their availability.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 617-629-9262 ext. 303 with any questions.
Confirm and Prepare for Your Program
Requests will be filled in the order they are received and scheduled on a first-come, first-served basis. Once your program has been scheduled, you will receive a contract/invoice and ensemble performance requirements via email. In order to confirm and finalize your program, please have your school’s principal or lead administrator sign and return the contract along with payment of the required 50% deposit (or a copy of a grant acceptance letter) within 14 calendar days of the contract date. If YAMA does not receive the signed contract and deposit (or grant letter) within this time frame, the program may be subject to cancellation.
Payment and Evaluations
Balances are due five calendar days after your program date. Please do not give payments directly to YAMA artists. Payments should be mailed to the YAMA office. Please reference your contract number on your check. Please make checks payable to:
Young Audiences of Massachusetts
89 South Street, Suite 603
Boston, MA 02111
Please return our YAMA performance evaluation after the YAMA program has been completed. Your feedback will help to ensure the ongoing quality of our programs.