Custom Arts Learning Residencies
Our custom arts learning residency programs bring sequential, workshops, and performance opportunities to students who would otherwise lack access. All programs are designed with our partners to meet the learning goals of their students and vary from 12 weeks to year-long instruction.
- build artistic skills, revealing new talent and affinities.
- develop transferable social-emotional skills from listening and collaboration to patience and time management
- culminate in showcase performances that allow students to cement and demonstrate learning, gaining a tremendous feeling of accomplishment
- are accessible and inclusive for students with special needs
2021-2022 partnerships include:
- Boston Latin Academy in Roxbury
- Gardner Pilot Academy in Allston
- Lilla G. Frederick Pilot Middle School in Dorchester
- New Mission High School in Hyde Park
- William E. Russell School in Dorchester
- Thomas J. Kenny School in Dorchester
For more information, please contact Brenda Huggins, School Partnership Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org